HIP Gastroplex is a division of Hashema International Partners, founded in 1979 as Wallenberg Enterprises. Our mission is to create the most desirable culinary products and experience for you.
Develop. Produce. Deliver.
Our clients can and do count on our ability to create innovative and cost effective solutions on time and budget. We develop proprietary, high value added concepts, products, processes, and services through each stage of your project's life cycle:
- Requirement specification.
- Research and evaluation of the state of the art.
- Conceptualization of new and advanced solutions.
- Cost-benefit analysis.
- Bench-top through pilot plant development.
- FDA, USDA, EPA compliance.
- QA, GMP standard and SOP development.
- Home use and market testing.
- Production deployment.
- Patent application preparation.
- Proprietary know-how development.
- Packaging development and label design.
- Nutritional and ingredient statement development.
- On-line, intranet, and hard-copy documentation.
Contact us by email any time with your question and project proposal. We are only a call or email away. Our office hours are 8 A.M. to 6 P.M. EST (New York) time, but we are known to put in 16 hour days. Our phone and fax number is 201 399-4313.
We look forward to working with you!